General Terms of Service
§1 Validity towards businesses and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop https://osowski-violins.com/shop
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is realised with
Geigenbau Ryszard Osowski
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in written form, text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. When the deadline has expired before realisation, the offer is considered as rejected. If the deadline has expired without result, the offer is considered rejected.Nach fruchtlosem Ablauf der Frist gilt das Angebot als abgelehnt.
(4) The following steps are necessary to make an order in our online shop. The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selecting the the desired goods
2) Confirming by clicking the “Add to Cart” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the “Continue to checkout” button
5) Entering the invoice details
6) Second review or correction of the respective entered data
7) Legally binding confirmation of the paid order by clicking the button “Place order”
Before the order is bindingly sent, the consumer can go back to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using and after checking his details Closing the internet browser will cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://osowski-violins.com/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include German VAT and other price components. Depending on the order there can be additional shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or in cash. (2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or in cash. aOther payment options such as PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) may be available if requested in writing or by telephone.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment via bank transfer, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 10 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the ordered goods until the full payment is received.
Right of Revocation
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as a consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of Revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform
about your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we must repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees as a result of this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever will be realised earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired.
All goods must be in perfect condition upon cancellation. There must be no visible signs of wear or damage. In the event of damage, the customer assumes the costs of any repairs or settles the damage with a payment equal to the reduction in value caused by the damage.
End of revocation policy
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 contract language
As contract language, German will be available exclusively.
Latest update of the General Terms and Conditions 21.05.20